Voice of silence

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

What Love is...

They say it is beautiful,
it is the 7th seventh heaven,the 9th cloud,the great
miracle and off course the paradise of a fool.
Yes, I found it all out but I dont
think I am a fool,
It was when I started knowing her
and started admiring her beauty
so ethereal,
her mystic charm,her intense eyes,her loving
touch
which is a dream,yet so
real.
The left brain says hey fool you are in
love but the right one says you cant be a
fool 'cuz u r writing poetry
so full of love.
This love is an amazing thing
giving an emotional ecstatic zing
I want to be classy without being sassy
writing a poetry not so quasi
like Anne Frank writing her diary
under the nazi .
Oh God,I forgot to mention the girl
because the whirlwind of love is
making me swirl
like a storm in the month of november
which bestowed goodness and romance
making me remember
that I have to love her forever.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

its really a gud one!!!!!!!

12:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home